I want to thank The Intrepid Baker and Acorn in the kitchen for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award. I love both of your blogs for the variety of recipes and skills you exhibit! I defnititely want to try Homemade Chocolate Sauce and Lemon cake with lavender flowers! THANKS!
Liebster is a German word and translates to ‘dearest’ or ‘favourite’ and can be awarded to new and exciting blogs with fewer than 200 followers. This award is meant to be passed along or “paid forward” and the following rules apply:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog
Out of all beautiful and interesting blogs that I am visiting on a daily basis, it is really hard to come up with only 5 favorite ones, but here they are (not necessarily in that order):