Go out there and find beauty!

I don’t know about you, but I always feel that I am too busy to stop and take a break and “smell the roses”. Recently, a friend advised me (instead of rushing through my work week and desperately waiting for the weekend) to take at least a few minutes out of each day to look for and enjoy the beauty that surrounds us and to which we are often blind. Enjoy the small moments and make every day count!

Today, I was thinking how I have to finish this and that and how the weekend is not nearly long enough to complete everything I planed, when I remembered my friend’s words: “Go out there and find beauty!” So I did:

Fall leaves

last tomatoes

beyond the fence

Basking in the sun

fall

a red fall leaf

Tagged: , , , , ,

13 thoughts on “Go out there and find beauty!

1. Angie's Food Adventures October 13, 2013 at 3:28 pm Reply

Time to stop and be grateful for the beautiful things we take for granted!! :) thanks for the pics!

Happy Thanksgiving Sibella!

2. meryscarsa October 13, 2013 at 3:30 pm Reply

What anice collection of photos!! I agree with your friend: the best things in life are the little ones, that sorround us.

Visit my blog: http://www.capturaviaje.com. Many thanks.

3. fromthefamilytable October 14, 2013 at 2:12 pm Reply

Thanks for sharing your beautiful images of autumn. I’ve been out taking photos, too.

• Sibella at bakingwithsibella.com October 14, 2013 at 3:34 pm Reply

I had so much fun taking these. I made myself stop, think and enjoy all the beauty out there. :) I hope to see your pics soon!

4. allthatsjas October 15, 2013 at 10:05 am Reply

Gorgeous photos! Fall would be my favorite season if it didn’t precede winter.

5. Fae's Twist & Tango October 16, 2013 at 10:42 pm Reply

Indeed!

6. Kathleen Richardson October 20, 2013 at 1:52 pm Reply

Since seeing your photos on this post, I’ve had my eyes open not only for our beautiful fall leaves, but also for the last of the flowers of which there seem to be many despite our colder weather. Lovely photos, Sibella.

• Sibella at bakingwithsibella.com October 21, 2013 at 12:22 pm Reply

Thank you Kathleen! I am so glad that you’ve found some time to enjoy your surroundings. Sometimes it just takes a moment to look around and see all the beauty and our spirit is lifted up. Have a wonderful week! <3

7. Bam's Kitchen November 2, 2013 at 3:35 am Reply

Very beautiful indeed. What a lovely sunny day in Michigan you are having. Have you had a frost yet? My sister is coming this week from Michigan to Hong Kong and I think she will be pleasantly surprised on how warm it is here compared to there. Miss you. BAM

Your thoughts on this one:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s