- Place apricots into boiling water for a 1/2 – 1 minute. If they are soft about ½ minute and if they are harder about 1 minute.
- Remove the skin, half them, pit them and set aside.
- Beat butter, sugar, salt and vanilla at a high speed and until fluffy.
- Add eggs one by one until nicely incorporated into batter.
- Combine flour and baking powder. Add to batter alternating with milk, until both is used up.
- At the end, mix in mini chocolate chips.
- Fill the batter into muffin pans lined with muffin cups or into mini bunt cake tins. Place an apricot half on each muffin.
- Bake at 195 C (385 F) about 20-25 minutes. Let cool down, remove from tins and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
12 thoughts on “Apricot – Chocolate Chip Muffins”
What’s better than new-crop apricots and chocolate? Maybe a warm muffin.
You got it! 😀
Sibella, these cupcakes are absolutely gorgeous and so~ delectable!
Thank you Fae! 🙂
These are healthy because there is fruit in them, right? 😉
They look delicious! Love your new blog design and your pictures are so inviting.
How good do those look! Just begging to be enjoyed with a cup of tea 🙂 I like that you call them muffins, which means they are totally suitable for breakfast, right? 😉
Thank you Korena! I actually had trouble naming them because they are not really muffins, but they are not cupcakes either. I went for muffins because I like to eat them for breakfast! 😀
What a pretty and delicious sounding muffin. I’d love one with my tea in the morning. 🙂
Thank you Karen! That’s exactly how I had them – with tea (at work). 🙂
These are just gorgeous!
Thank you! 🙂
Sibella these are just beautiful muffins, using the stone fruits of the season. Love your new blog logo it is delicate and sweet just like your muffins. Take Care, BAM