Hello Dear Friends,
Today I wanted to talk about potatoes. I am sure everyone has their favorite recipe and the way of making them. I love them really in any way, shape or form and these have always worked the best for me when it comes to taste and texture – soft inside and crispy on the outside. They are super easy to make and I hope they will soon make an appearance at your table too! Have a wonderful week! 🙂
Easy Oven Roasted Potatoes
- 2.5 – 3 lb (1.1 – 1.4 kg) Russet potatoes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried rosemary or a few twigs fresh rosemary
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 2 TBSP grated parmesan cheese
- Peel potatoes, wash them well.
- Slice each potato once through starting at the narrower part, to get two halves
- Slice each half into 3 wedges.
4. Place the wedges into a pot and cook them for just about 5 minutes. They are to remain firm.
5. Strain and arrange them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
6. Spice the wedges with salt, black pepper and rosemary.
7. Brush with olive oil and toss it all together so the spices and oil can spread evenly over potatoes.
8. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese (if desired) and stir once again.
9. Bake at 400 F (200 C) until bottom of the potatoes start getting a nice golden-brown color.
10. Now turn on the broiler for 5 minutes on low and then a few minutes on high.
11. Cool for a few minutes and serve as a side dish or just by itself.
YUM! ENJOY! :)