♦ I addition to a warm, spring, sunny day, blue skies and overall feeling of cheerfulness and joy, my day got even better when I learned that I’ve been nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award by Donna at Sugared Pecan! Donna has a lovely blog and her recipes and writting are full of southern charm! I would love to try Donna’s Pumpkin Butter and Smokey Shrimp and Grits! Thank you Donna, I am honored that you find me deserving of this award!
Here are the rules of nomination for this award:
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to them, 2. List seven things about yourself your readers may find interesting, 3. Nominate seven other bloggers, provide links and let them know, 4. Copy and paste logo and place it on your blog.
♦ Here we go, 7 things about me:
1. I believe in Truth and Love!
2. I paint. This is Mostar (a city in Bosnia) that I’ve painted in soft pastel.
3. I love dogs! (This is our Milo)
4. Tulips are my favorite flowers! (If you find yourself in Netherlands in spring time SEE the Tulip Fields – no words to describe the beauty!)
5. I am fascinated by old world architecture. (In this photo – city of Zadar, Croatia)
6. I live close to the Lake Michigan (This is my son in the photo and yes my hand was shaking as I was taking it, even though below is just sand, sand, sand)
7. I love knitting, especially Irish Aran Pattern. This is on of my scarves I finished recently.
♦ Following 7 Blogs I nominate for the Kreativ Blogger Award:
It is really hard to end the list here, since there is so many talented and creative people out there.
♦ Kreativ Blogger Award: